1. Rip-cut 5″ strips on the table saw.
2. Cross-cut 12″ pieces on the table saw.
3. Clamp the piece vertically (90 degrees) to the table saw base.
4. Set the blade to 60 degrees.
5. Cut both ends of each piece. (Repeat for all three pieces)
6. Tape the ends of each piece together so the sharp ends meet accurately.
7. Glue one edge of each piece with wood glue.
8. Fold together and add extra tape to to secure while glue is drying.
9. Let dry for 24 hrs.
We break into an old fort by the sea, get kicked off the Cliffs of Moher, learn how to pour the perfect pint of Guinness, go to an Irish wedding in Kildare, eat the best Irish breakfast in Galway, and get a liiiiiittle bit too drunk in Dublin.
The installation is to celebrate the European Space agency’s Rosetta Mission in which the Rosetta orbiter will launch a drone about the size of a washing machine onto the surface of comet 67P to collect data.